Cuck seeks an email pen pal

Hi I'm mid 50's sub sissy cuck, wife has black lovers and is now more and more shutting me out so she sees her Bulls on her own. More bulls nowadays don't have any interest in me being involved
This has left me feeling shut out and lonely. There is no way I would leave my wife as I still lovehe R and enjoy jerking off to her antics as she tells me how the bull has treated her
So I'm looking ideally for an emailed pen pal who is either a cuck like me or a bull. I don't mind but someone who is articulate and prepared to share filth with a sissy sub
Please consider this a genuine request

I am in a similar situation. I am a white married cuckold in my mid-fifties. I wear panties every day and a cock cage periodically. I have had erection problems for the last several years. So we needed a man to pleasure my wife. My wife is currently having sex with 3 different men. None are currently black men, but she would fuck a black guy if we met the right one. When we started this lifestyle two years ago, she wanted a boyfriend on the side that would be a regular thing. We couldn't find just one guy to meet with her on a weekly basis so we ended up with the three guys that she would alternate between. She was still having sex with me. However, now that all three guys have found more time for her, she has very little time for me. I do enjoy jerking off while she shares the details of all her sexual adventures. I have not been allowed to watch her with another man, but we are discussing it now.

I am in a similar situation. I am a white married cuckold in my mid-fifties. I wear panties every day and a cock cage periodically. I have had erection problems for the last several years. So we needed a man to pleasure my wife. My wife is currently having sex with 3 different men. None are currently black men, but she would fuck a black guy if we met the right one. When we started this lifestyle two years ago, she wanted a boyfriend on the side that would be a regular thing. We couldn't find just one guy to meet with her on a weekly basis so we ended up with the three guys that she would alternate between. She was still having sex with me. However, now that all three guys have found more time for her, she has very little time for me. I do enjoy jerking off while she shares the details of all her sexual adventures. I have not been allowed to watch her with another man, but we are discussing it now.
Your situation sounds exactly how mine started and I'm sure you will end up being excluded altogether unless you are confident and assertive with her. Which is difficult when your cock is encased in nylon panties. But I have learnt to live with the fact that being sissy is what I was born to be

I think it's more important is being saisfied

Back