Cuck seeking other cucks for friendship

Thank you for nice comments. Iam pretty similar in every way. Iam bi sissy cuck .we had lots of black guys join us over the 9 /10 years we been in lifestyle had some amazing experiences as iam sure you can imagine. Wife got me to suck then take a bbc .wow it was amazing never felt anything in my life so good.iam totally dedicated to receiving one regularly. And if not available I have huge 13inch dildo wich I take every inch as iam only small goes in deep .never felt better ever before. Once lockdown is over we definitely be engaged in fun .hope your wishes are met soon .were are you based

Hope this is ok to post here. I'm a cuck with a long-term gf who is a QOS. We are in our late 30s/early 40s. Would love to talk to other cuckolds. Would be nice to share thoughts with, and converse with someone in the same boat as myself.
hey I am a wannabe cuck, 21 year old and would like to make friends on here, also looking for advice too

Hope this is ok to post here. I'm a cuck with a long-term gf who is a QOS. We are in our late 30s/early 40s. Would love to talk to other cuckolds. Would be nice to share thoughts with, and converse with someone in the same boat as myself.
Happy to chat anytime man

Back