Cuck seeking other cucks for friendship

Hope this is ok to post here. I'm a cuck with a long-term gf who is a QOS. We are in our late 30s/early 40s. Would love to talk to other cuckolds. Would be nice to share thoughts with, and converse with someone in the same boat as myself.
Aspiring cant get wifey to take the real thing

I wish she would have had the enjoyment of being with a black lover but not as of yet. I am so excited for you and your wife! Will you watch and be of help to them or will you wait for her to return to you.

Last edited:
I wish she would have had the enjoyment of being with by a block lover but not as of yet. I am so existed for you and your wife! Will you watch and be of help to them or will you wait for her to return to you.
what do you think is best ?

Hope this is ok to post here. I'm a cuck with a long-term gf who is a QOS. We are in our late 30s/early 40s. Would love to talk to other cuckolds. Would be nice to share thoughts with, and converse with someone in the same boat as myself.
Yes any time always available

Married couple 42 52 hubby sissy cuckold wife hot loves cock iam watching wanking no interaction only cleaning up after my fav we uk done 9 years love it
I'm am the same I want a lady that wants nothing to do with white penis only white tongue touches her body, your lady is smoking hot and needs tongue in her after BBC has fucked and filled her! Yummy 😋

Back