Cuck queen women search!

I think you're looking for a Cuckoldress. You said Cuck Queen....which could be a Queen Of Spades who has a cuck, but I think there is a CuckQuean (sp?) where she is a submissive female who has to watch her guy fuck other women in front of her, and she will often clean up the woman afterward. I have a friend at work, his girlfriend is that, and goes and finds women for him to fuck.

I think you're looking for a Cuckoldress. You said Cuck Queen....which could be a Queen Of Spades who has a cuck, but I think there is a CuckQuean (sp?) where she is a submissive female who has to watch her guy fuck other women in front of her, and she will often clean up the woman afterward. I have a friend at work, his girlfriend is that, and goes and finds women for him to fuck.
Ok thanks for the correction can you help me find such a women x

Ok thanks for the correction can you help me find such a women x

Me personally? No. I am still looking for something similar myself. There is a dating section for this on the site, may want to go there and start a thread, with details about yourself. Warning, it's very hard to find. It seems most of the women here who love black cock either were well into a relationship first, or if single, have no need for a white guy.

Fuck me it should annoy me but it turns me on the fact that the white guy becomes worthless after a while once they have a bbc! Sad but amazingly hot to think we could be finished as soon as they find the bbb !
If you make a thread post tag me please xxx

Back