Cuck for humiliate and cbt

CBT is great. Love a good ballbusting while in chastity.
Hi my name is Maya I'm looking for another Sissy to play with my sissy husband I know that you're shy and I will take full advantage of that I will lock you up in the smallest Chastity cage that they make and at my parties I will humiliate you in front of everybody I'm very interested in you 1585-683-4562

Oh to watch a big pair of black pendulous breasts swing as she paddles my balls while I see her man breeding my wife in front of me
So you love to watch that huh why don't you and your wife come stay with me for a week my name is Maya I'm 45 very very gorgeous my husband John is 65 he's been fully feminized 10 years ago he is now my sissy husband I'm very very dominant over the past 10 years I have helped women get out of their shells and take control of their husbands especially the ones who can't satisfy them anymore and help them feminize their husbands I take a black lover to share their bed with every single one of them have been very very happy every single one of them women are now being satisfied by a BBC I would love to have you and your wife here for a weekend so I can fully feminize you to be a white little sissy girl slave and to be trained to take care of only BBC once you are trained to be a sissy for BBC BBC will take ownership of your wife or she will be used for breeding by the superior race she will be impregnated to have black babies the rest of her life she will not need you anymore and she will take a black husband share her bed with you will be kicked in the spare bedroom and you will be ****** to watch the two of them make love the rest of your life she will be used for breeding by her new husband and all his friends I can make this happen but I don't think you're ready for it I think you're scaring your coward but I'm going to give you a number one 585-683-4562 text me

Attachments

• 09606E86-9337-4DF8-88ED-B8CE173EA1B8.jpeg
    09606E86-9337-4DF8-88ED-B8CE173EA1B8.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 8
Back