Cuck couple near Daytona in need of bull

addickted825

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
We're a super laid back, younger white couple looking for their FT, regular bull in Daytona Beach, FL. We've both been in the lifestyle for about 7 or 8 years and we're at the point now where we're seek of trying to find someone lol. We've pretty much exhausted our search in SDC and other kink websites. We've had a few one-and-done's, flakes, fakes, all of the above... we just want a guy who can satisfy her and build chemistry with long-term who is local to us.

We CAN travel, but not often. Our private life forbids that from happening any more than once a month. However, once we build a relationship with someone, she can eventually go play alone. This is likely the root cause to our search issues.

She's 5'3", 145, huge ass. Super submissive.

We're looking for super casual encounters where the attention is on her. I (the guy) don't need to be involved AT ALL - I actually prefer watching/listening. We're looking for the real deal. Someone who won't disappoint. 30 -45 yo is likely the age range we're looking for because we value the experience.

No guy/guy stuff. We're not gonna ******* you to take pics and videos. No drama or jealousy on our end.

Attachments

• 50AEA6BB-3293-46DF-8FF4-59D1B9BCBAE6.jpeg
    50AEA6BB-3293-46DF-8FF4-59D1B9BCBAE6.jpeg
    647.3 KB · Views: 489
  • 64DC6E8A-91EE-4D84-AA8F-5416490A99FF.jpeg
    64DC6E8A-91EE-4D84-AA8F-5416490A99FF.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 509
Im a 43yr old blk male that lives in Palm Coast and i have no problem traveling to you! My name is Kenyon Im D&D free and I have had a vasectomy also( have paperwork to prove it). I too am looking for a ool down to earth couple that where I can play with wife on a monthly basis. Also here is a video link of me action with my ex!
you can email me at <removed>
text me or call me at <removed>
Kik is <removed>
I hope to hear from soon!
Kenyon

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1571707624513.jpg
    FB_IMG_1571707624513.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 80
  • FB_IMG_1571707631893.jpg
    FB_IMG_1571707631893.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 278
Last edited by a moderator:
We're a super laid back, younger white couple looking for their FT, regular bull in Daytona Beach, FL. We've both been in the lifestyle for about 7 or 8 years and we're at the point now where we're seek of trying to find someone lol. We've pretty much exhausted our search in SDC and other kink websites. We've had a few one-and-done's, flakes, fakes, all of the above... we just want a guy who can satisfy her and build chemistry with long-term who is local to us.

We CAN travel, but not often. Our private life forbids that from happening any more than once a month. However, once we build a relationship with someone, she can eventually go play alone. This is likely the root cause to our search issues.

We're looking for super casual encounters where the attention is on her. I (the guy) don't need to be involved AT ALL - I actually prefer watching/listening. We're looking for the real deal. Someone who won't disappoint. 30 -45 yo is likely the age range we're looking for because we value the experience.

No guy/guy stuff. We're not gonna ******* you to take pics and videos. No drama or jealousy on our end.
Michigan here 24

Hey Gainesville here! Can host and travel! Kik me <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

So yall dont think a 20yr can lay dick like 30 or 40 yr old dude wth. Yall funny as hell.

So hot

Back