Cuck couple looking for a cuck couple located in GA

We are looking for another couple with the same interests as us to play with. Our wives could be playmates and partners in crime and invite their bull(s) to play while totally humiliating the two cucks in all sorts of creative ways. This is high on our todo list.

We are located in GA. Anyone interested?

Bulls, who would be down for two smoking wives and two humiliated cucks?
I'll love to give you all a nice BBC's party in East Atlanta

We are looking for another couple with the same interests as us to play with. Our wives could be playmates and partners in crime and invite their bull(s) to play while totally humiliating the two cucks in all sorts of creative ways. This is high on our todo list.

We are located in GA. Anyone interested?

Bulls, who would be down for two smoking wives and two humiliated cucks?
Yes I am very very interested I would love to play with you guys I have fully feminized my husband he has been a sissy girl for 8 years he's well-trained and obedient I am 45 very gorgeous he is 65 I'm going to give you my phone number if you would like to text us one 585-683-4562

Yes I am very very interested I would love to play with you guys I have fully feminized my husband he has been a sissy girl for 8 years he's well-trained and obedient I am 45 very gorgeous he is 65 I'm going to give you my phone number if you would like to text us one 585-683-4562
And I have a few black daddies who loves me very very much and love to play with my little sissy husband little sissy clitty he's so cute when I dress him up I would love to meet with you and have fun watching both of our husbands play with each other and humiliate them and make them watch as our big black alpha daddies have fun using us

And I have a few black daddies who loves me very very much and love to play with my little sissy husband little sissy clitty he's so cute when I dress him up I would love to meet with you and have fun watching both of our husbands play with each other and humiliate them and make them watch as our big black alpha daddies have fun using us

Back