Cuck conversations at a party

Cuthach

Couple
Before the COVID hoax stated my wife and I and several cuckolding couples had gotten together for a Bull party. We usually do this once a year. Before the clothes come off and creampies are made there is a social period where we have finger food and drinks. I and three other cucks were in the kitchen discussing buttplugs, chastity cages, and our favorite dildos. I discovered a better lube that I like and learned about vibrating butt plugs. I wonder what other cucks talk about if they are at a Bull party?

Before the COVID hoax stated my wife and I and several cuckolding couples had gotten together for a Bull party. We usually do this once a year. Before the clothes come off and creampies are made there is a social period where we have finger food and drinks. I and three other cucks were in the kitchen discussing buttplugs, chastity cages, and our favorite dildos. I discovered a better lube that I like and learned about vibrating butt plugs. I wonder what other cucks talk about if they are at a Bull party?
Pn

Pretty similar conversations, but we also talk a lot about the bulls. My wife was supervising us in the kitchen once and said that listening to us reminded her of being “a boy crazy young girl” LOL

Pretty similar conversations, but we also talk a lot about the bulls. My wife was supervising us in the kitchen once and said that listening to us reminded her of being “a boy crazy young girl” LOL
That would be cool to talk about. The crowd we hang out with all have a steady bull. It's difficult to find more than one or two bulls that my wife would be comfortable with. For now it's like she is in a monogamous cuck relationship with Derick.

That would be cool to talk about. The crowd we hang out with all have a steady bull. It's difficult to find more than one or two bulls that my wife would be comfortable with. For now it's like she is in a monogamous cuck relationship with Derick.

That’s awesome. I bet it is a lot of fun being around those two lovebirds! If she has that kind of relationship with him, then I assume you do as well—to the extent you can as a supportive and loving partner.

We talk about how much we love being cucks.

Fucking Hoax??? idiots!

Covid is no hoax you QAnon Quack!

I’d love to hear more about the small talk at these parties and what groups are hanging out.

Any of the cucks chit chatting other wives?

As a bull who has attended lots of private lifestyle house and hotel parties I can tell you that when I am chatting with a cuck and I am mostly probing for information about how slutty his wife is. I want to know that she loves sucking black cock, getting gangbanged, stretched, and passed around by black men. I want to know that you brought her here to be used and filled up so you can take her home well satisfied.

See I like to ask for permission up front while we are all dressed and mingling that way when a cuck enters the play area I am not having to introduce myself while I'm deep in his wife's throat! I am also very good with shy hotwives at a party. I am good at talking with her and seducing out of her shyness and into playing with me. Once I have driven her nuts and made her cum a few time then every time you look up another bull at the party will be fucking her. Your wife should feel like a full blown naughty little bbc slut when she leaves a lifestyle party. ♠️

Back