CUCK COCKS

Women - does your husband have a little cucky cock?

• Yes, unfortunately

Votes: 233 55.5%
  • No, I'm lucky

Votes: 100 23.8%
  • Just barely big enough

Votes: 87 20.7%

• Total voters
how is mine ?

Not bad from what I can see. Looks to be about the lower end of average, so you should be able to get the job done.
Although she probably would enjoy something thicker and a tad longer. Try a toy, one that goes hmmmmmm.

Omg are all white guys really this small?

Most some white bois are luckly to have a ok size penis (still tiny by black dick standards). But that is rare.

2078127080.jpg

1655710014.jpg

My real white cock aView attachment 70430View attachment 70431 nd her last bbc.....Im a tiny dicked cuck
I love watch my wife suck a huge black cock next mine and understand that she prefers that one and make you watch and feel like a bitch...... two weeks ago we met up a black guy very respectful with a very huge cock and compare to my cock was very huge...and I grabbed her head and let her suck his cock...

Unfortunately many of us cucks do have very small cocks and for me, I don't feel my wife should have to suffer for my lack of size and ability. So, by having her fuck other men that are a lot more endowed and talented works out perfect for us on all levels. In every other way, we are a normal married couple.

View attachment 331169 View attachment 331170

Husband's versus lover's

Easy to see why I like bbc's
Here is a couple of what my Size Queen Hated,, Had No Use at All For. At my best Im 7x5 when hard. She Luved havin her hand in turnin her once str8 hubby into a BBC Luvin cummthirsty cocksucker... But to be honest once I was on my knees face to Awesome Blk Cock , That was It .... I found I Luv bein a submissive cucky for a Cuckoldress & BLK MEN

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 11676.jpg
    11676.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 7NeQNzRhwLs.jpg
    7NeQNzRhwLs.jpg