CUCK COCKS

Women - does your husband have a little cucky cock?

• Yes, unfortunately

Votes: 233 55.5%
  • No, I'm lucky

Votes: 100 23.8%
  • Just barely big enough

Votes: 87 20.7%

• Total voters
Yes we tiny cocked white bois, have no greater pleasure than wearing our wives or g/f,s silk or nylon panties. Normally the panties are thong or very small (even these panties easily contain our little dicklets. And the best time to wear them is when kneeling and watching how a real man (that is the black man), gives pleasure to our slut partners. Soon, OOH to soon we have dribbled our weak and watery cum onto the nylon/silk panties, and our little stiffys go flaccid, until its time to clean up after the real man has finished using our slut wife/g/f until the next time

Our dicks should be locked in cages and keys held by the wife or black man.
If a dick is kept locked up long enough, it will atrophy and become useless. Why? Because without those night time erections or any erections at all, the dick stops working. This does take some time. But since white bois should never fuck anyway, what difference would that make in the grand scheme of things? None really. And locking it up certainly is cruel and unusual punishment. I have been cuckolded since I was 23 (it wasn't always my idea) I was well trained to service and never was my dick locked up. I think this is a man's fantasy. It does cause the husband to become more compliant I hear. I'm not sure if it's true.

yes, my husband has a tiny small cock to
I'm so sorry to hear that. Before you started cheating on him, it must have been very frustrating for you. It isn't his fault that he was born to be inadequate and weeded out of the gene pool. Of course your children if you have them may be wonderful people and very bright. I only hope if you had boys they didn't inherit his inadequacy in the penis department. Since they are white they may be smaller than superior black males are on average, but if they have at least more than his tiny member (your husband) they have a chance at some self esteem based sexuality.

If a dick is kept locked up long enough, it will atrophy and become useless. Why? Because without those night time erections or any erections at all, the dick stops working. This does take some time. But since white bois should never fuck anyway, what difference would that make in the grand scheme of things? None really. And locking it up certainly is cruel and unusual punishment. I have been cuckolded since I was 23 (it wasn't always my idea) I was well trained to service and never was my dick locked up. I think this is a man's fantasy. It does cause the husband to become more compliant I hear. I'm not sure if it's true.
I think white bois should be let out to wank once a week by their partners or black bulls, could be good entertainment to watch a white boi going for a blow up doll.

My skinny, rich husband sent me pics of his "monster" :) to my cell phone while I was at work, with a message that he is waiting for me(didn't have sex with him for 2 months). I always tell him that his cock is amazing for me, but the truth is that I never had orgasm in almost 1 year of marriage(I think he was a virgin before we got married). Actually we got sex a few times, its just awful. On our honeymoon I got him very ******* and paid a ******, while I was with two super sexy bartenders, "dancing" on their big hard cocks. Next day husband didn't know he actually fucked ****** instead of me, so I told him it was best night of my life.

P.S. I showed this pics to one of my co-worker girlfriend, but I didn't tell her that its my husbands. She were like LOL, said that she would never touch it, and can't imagine fucking him, but felt little sorry. What he doesn't know is that I have lover for over 2 years, so for my husband I am faithful wife. ;)
hubby.jpghubby3.jpghubby hard.jpg

Back