CUCK COCKS

Women - does your husband have a little cucky cock?

• Yes, unfortunately

Votes: 233 55.5%
  • No, I'm lucky

Votes: 100 23.8%
  • Just barely big enough

Votes: 87 20.7%

• Total voters
My skinny, rich husband sent me pics of his "monster" :) to my cell phone while I was at work, with a message that he is waiting for me(didn't have sex with him for 2 months). I always tell him that his cock is amazing for me, but the truth is that I never had orgasm in almost 1 year of marriage(I think he was a virgin before we got married). Actually we got sex a few times, its just awful. On our honeymoon I got him very ******* and paid a ******, while I was with two super sexy bartenders, "dancing" on their big hard cocks. Next day husband didn't know he actually fucked ****** instead of me, so I told him it was best night of my life.

P.S. I showed this pics to one of my co-worker girlfriend, but I didn't tell her that its my husbands. She were like LOL, said that she would never touch it, and can't imagine fucking him, but felt little sorry. What he doesn't know is that I have lover for over 2 years, so for my husband I am faithful wife. ;)
View attachment 231057View attachment 231058View attachment 231059
i must say to you maya that you are total slut, you should be ashamed of yourself. your hubby looks pretty ok to me. why did you marry him at first place???

Back