CUCK COCKS

Women - does your husband have a little cucky cock?

• Yes, unfortunately

Votes: 233 55.5%
  • No, I'm lucky

Votes: 100 23.8%
  • Just barely big enough

Votes: 87 20.7%

• Total voters
Wow..... out of the five guys i've been with none of them are that small, and I dont size check beforehand. Those are horrible examples of white dick imo

yes my lil clitty is shaved smooth also..so is my sissy pussyass
HEY DUDE SOUNDS LIKE WE HAVE THE SAME DESIRES!! shaved clean manpussy hole to bellybutton ( my asshole is tattooed pink) looks as good as my wifes pussy and big black bull cock!! you help service your wifes bulls mouth and mancunt like me?

HEY DUDE SOUNDS LIKE WE HAVE THE SAME DESIRES!! shaved clean manpussy hole to bellybutton ( my asshole is tattooed pink) looks as good as my wifes pussy and big black bull cock!! you help service your wifes bulls mouth and mancunt like me?
ohh i DO love the smooth soft feeling of being without any hair there in those places. actually my wife doesn't have bulls (not that im sure about) although i would like to

shave my clitty crotch area and sissy pussyass. electric shave my chest, titties, underarms, ..i am considering shving my legs again this fall/winter. wife won't know as i wont be wearing shorts, although i DO love to wear shorts and have smooth legs for anyone to see.
i love shaving my ass cheeks and alot of my thighs too
shave my clitty crotch area and sissy pussyass. electric shave my chest, titties, underarms, ..i am considering shving my legs again this fall/winter. wife won't know as i wont be wearing shorts, although i DO love to wear shorts and have smooth legs for anyone to see.
keep my chest and nipples shaved clean also love shaving my balls asshole and bush in the gym shower and watching all the other men stare and wish they had enough balls to do it to!! i do see alot of younger men shaved these days too!!

Back