CUCK COCKS

Women - does your husband have a little cucky cock?

• Yes, unfortunately

Votes: 233 55.5%
  • No, I'm lucky

Votes: 100 23.8%
  • Just barely big enough

Votes: 87 20.7%

• Total voters
i love shaving my ass cheeks and alot of my thighs too
keep my chest and nipples shaved clean also love shaving my balls asshole and bush in the gym shower and watching all the other men stare and wish they had enough balls to do it to!! i do see alot of younger men shaved these days too!!
unfortunately i havent been able to play much...working a lot..and then the family things and wife to content to. i don't know if i could show myself in a gym shower tho..maybe so..get enough nerve i guess. i do belong to a gym but havent been able to go for a long time.

unfortunately i havent been able to play much...working a lot..and then the family things and wife to content to. i don't know if i could show myself in a gym shower tho..maybe so..get enough nerve i guess. i do belong to a gym but havent been able to go for a long time.
Nothing like just letting it all hang out in the gym shower there are more men with small cocks than hung so i just go for it !

ohh wow nervy!! i'd be a lil concerned some guy might say something bad to me
If you have not got naked in the gymshower befor i assure you there are more small cocked men than horse hung so do not be shy! and way to much pubic hair i want to tell most of the small cocked men to get a clue and shave!

i was 17 when first blackman fucked me,and it blow my mind and body,or would i say pussy,hih,after that i knew it,my body has made for blacks.

Back