Stag&Vixen4BBC

Couple
Real Person
From
CT, US
We were searching for threads that pertain to just CT Couples, Hotwives and found very little. I'm sure there are alot of people on here looking for the same thing. Let's make this thread all about connecting CT couples, Hotwives and most importantly all you endowed black men that love to fuck married white women together. Hopefully this thread will become a go to spot for all your CT needs and desires.

We were searching for threads that pertain to just CT Couples, Hotwives and found very little. I'm sure there are alot of people on here looking for the same thing. Let's make this thread all about connecting CT couples, Hotwives and most importantly all you endowed black men that love to fuck married white women together. Hopefully this thread will become a go to spot for all your CT needs and desires.
Oh ... lovely

Bbc from CT here. Would love to chat

Back