Cross Dressing White Sissy

Reason I started
May I ask you a question? Does your tattoo artist know you’re a sissy? I only ask because I have no tattoos but I want a sissy tattoo really bad. Or a QOS. (Wonder what my wife would think about that one?).

But one of the main reasons why I don’t have one is that I am uncomfortable with how the artist will react. I have no problem walking into a boutique and getting my nails done or buying lingerie, but for some reason I’m scared of the tattoo artist.

May I ask you a question? Does your tattoo artist know you’re a sissy? I only ask because I have no tattoos but I want a sissy tattoo really bad. Or a QOS. (Wonder what my wife would think about that one?).

But one of the main reasons why I don’t have one is that I am uncomfortable with how the artist will react. I have no problem walking into a boutique and getting my nails done or buying lingerie, but for some reason I’m scared of the tattoo artist.
Work was done 20 years ago and artist past away earlier this year

Most of the tattoos you see in the pictures on here are temporary tattoos. There used to be computer paper that allowed you to print them off at home. I think it is still available.
I am hardly knowledgeable about tattoo artists. (I would never get one.) But it seems to me that if I was to get a tattoo of such explicit intentions, I would get one from an artist that I would want to fuck me and either he will look down on you for being a fag or he will give you what you want. Either way, you would have fun. He probably won't complain as long as you paid him.
I believe the appropriate tattoo for a male is Jack of Spades. I also think the entire card would be more interesting than merely a spade with a J inside of it, but somebody with more familiarity with the symbolism might correct me.

Back