Crazy story

Trayreloaded

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
So apparently you're only allowed so many letters in media description, because it wouldn't let me post the funny story of how i got with this chick. And my mans @BlackInLA wanted to know what happened. Lol. So here it is.

So i attended a swingers party at a hotel suite (15-20 people). It was hosted by an interracial "couple" even though they weren't in a relationship. They were basically FWB. But the male half (J)(wanna be dom) did not allow the female half(M) to play with any of the guys at the party. She knew this going into the party so she invited her cousin(V) to keep her entertained. Her cousin was a shy, nerdy, devout Christian type. I'm talking church 6x per week since a kid type. So usually these type of women are either extremely promiscuous or extremely prude and uptight.

Anyway all the women at this party were wearing sexy lingerie. Even the nerdy cousin wore a classier negligee that didn't reveal too much. So the party was very fun with people fucking on each of the beds. On the couch. On each of the love seat/recliners. Jus a good ol orgy all over the suite. Neither of the cousins did anything. Besides play host and mingle. So the party was pretty much over and mostly everyone was gone besides 1 or 2 guys chillin. Then the male half J, needed to leave for some reason (i think drop off a ******* dude). Soon as he left the room the female half M told me she had been wanting to fuck me all night but couldn't cuz of their agreement. So we exchanged numbers to hook up at a later time.

As i was leaving out the door she hugged me and we kissed. While we were kissing she stopped and dropped to her knees and unbuckled my pants to start sucking my dick. She said that she didn't wanna wait a week and now was her chance. So to speed this up, i ended up fucking M for a good 15-20 mins (we were rushing b4 J returned). The whole time the cousin was 10 feet away from us on the couch watching tv and chatting with another guy. Fast fwd a cpl days, me and M had been texting and getting to know each other. Then out the blue i got a text from a random number telling me all this ******* about how they wanna fuck me and they had a secret crush on me. I honestly had no clue who it was.

So turns out the random number was the cousin V. I asked her if M had given her my number. She said no, and that she snuck it out of her cousin's phone while we were fucking. So after chatting and getting to know her more it turns out that she was NOT the promiscuous type at all (according to her and the vibe i was getting). She had only been with 1 guy b4 (white guy). But she told me that attending the party opened up a side of her she didn't expect. And watching me fuck all night was such a turn on. And watching me fuck her cousin made her really jealous and want me for herself.

In conclusion i ended up fucking the ******* out of the both cousins. And the christian cousin V was a lot more fun. I never met with either of them again. Chatted with M years later and she told me how she knew about the cousin thing and they were no longer on speaking terms (unrelated to me fucking them)

The end of my crazy story. Lol. I have sooooo many from my 9 years in the lifestyle. Maybe I'll make this a weekly thing to share.

Tray

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-05-04-08-17-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-05-04-08-17-1.png
    852.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
So apparently you're only allowed so many letters in media description, because it wouldn't let me post the funny story of how i got with this chick. And my mans @BlackInLA wanted to know what happened. Lol. So here it is.

So i attended a swingers party at a hotel suite (15-20 people). It was hosted by an interracial "couple" even though they weren't in a relationship. They were basically FWB. But the male half (J)(wanna be dom) did not allow the female half(M) to play with any of the guys at the party. She knew this going into the party so she invited her cousin(V) to keep her entertained. Her cousin was a shy, nerdy, devout Christian type. I'm talking church 6x per week since a kid type. So usually these type of women are either extremely promiscuous or extremely prude and uptight.

Anyway all the women at this party were wearing sexy lingerie. Even the nerdy cousin wore a classier negligee that didn't reveal too much. So the party was very fun with people fucking on each of the beds. On the couch. On each of the love seat/recliners. Jus a good ol orgy all over the suite. Neither of the cousins did anything. Besides play host and mingle. So the party was pretty much over and mostly everyone was gone besides 1 or 2 guys chillin. Then the male half J, needed to leave for some reason (i think drop off a ******* dude). Soon as he left the room the female half M told me she had been wanting to fuck me all night but couldn't cuz of their agreement. So we exchanged numbers to hook up at a later time.

As i was leaving out the door she hugged me and we kissed. While we were kissing she stopped and dropped to her knees and unbuckled my pants to start sucking my dick. She said that she didn't wanna wait a week and now was her chance. So to speed this up, i ended up fucking M for a good 15-20 mins (we were rushing b4 J returned). The whole time the cousin was 10 feet away from us on the couch watching tv and chatting with another guy. Fast fwd a cpl days, me and M had been texting and getting to know each other. Then out the blue i got a text from a random number telling me all this ******* about how they wanna fuck me and they had a secret crush on me. I honestly had no clue who it was.

So turns out the random number was the cousin V. I asked her if M had given her my number. She said no, and that she snuck it out of her cousin's phone while we were fucking. So after chatting and getting to know her more it turns out that she was NOT the promiscuous type at all (according to her and the vibe i was getting). She had only been with 1 guy b4 (white guy). But she told me that attending the party opened up a side of her she didn't expect. And watching me fuck all night was such a turn on. And watching me fuck her cousin made her really jealous and want me for herself.

In conclusion i ended up fucking the ******* out of the both cousins. And the christian cousin V was a lot more fun. I never met with either of them again. Chatted with M years later and she told me how she knew about the cousin thing and they were no longer on speaking terms (unrelated to me fucking them)

The end of my crazy story. Lol. I have sooooo many from my 9 years in the lifestyle. Maybe I'll make this a weekly thing to share.

Tray
Awesome story! Wish there was more detail to how it was!

I don't like to make judgements about what turns anyone on, She is obviously not into being dominated or denied. Hopefully she dumped his ass. That said, glad it turned out well. Those are the experiences that are memorable.

Back