Crazy story ideas ....

I can't write stories but I do have some crazy ideas and plots ..
I prefer long stories written on the female POV or 3rd person POV rather then male POV and with lots of dirty talk ..... I have different types of plots

I don't have any limits .. these stories can involve gangbang , impregnation , tattoo and piercings , body modification , bdsm , interracial , ******* , and any forbidden taboo that you can think of ....
So if you want to discuss ideas let me know

Last edited:
I can't write stories but I do have some crazy ideas and plots ..
I prefer long stories written on the female POV or 3rd person POV rather then male POV and with lots of dirty talk ..... I have different types of plots

I don't have any limits .. these stories can involve gangbang , impregnation , tattoo and piercings , body modification , bdsm , interracial , ******* , and any forbidden taboo that you can think of ....
So if you want to discuss ideas let me know
I write such stories for blackmanWorship.org. The first two I wrote are from the male POV but the next one I'm going to post is from the female POV. Check it out in about 2-3 days.

Prehistoric bbc has always Intrigued me. Imagine European cavemen coming into contact with African cavemen and all the white cavegirls wanting bbc.

another idea is kind of a sci-fi. Humans colonize another world but black bulls take control on the tiny colony and ******* the white males into slavery while their former wives are blacked.

How about two young white girls on an African Photo Safari and after their vehicle breaks down are abducted by an African hunting party and then by ******* they took the two girls back to their village.. And then they are……???

Last edited:
Care to be the first to take the time and share those ideas.. that’s why I left it so open..

most likely they would be stripped naked when they returned to the village. Then the chief would decide what to do with them. Most likely he would feel their tits and ass and keep the one he likes best for himself. She’d become his personal slave. Serve him food, dance naked around the fire, suck his massive cock during feasts, and get pounded as often as he desires. She would probably also need to service the tribes Queen as tribute for using her chiefs cock.

the other white girl would be given to his hunters as a reward….

most likely they would be stripped naked when they returned to the village. Then the chief would decide what to do with them. Most likely he would feel their tits and ass and keep the one he likes best for himself. She’d become his personal slave. Serve him food, dance naked around the fire, suck his massive cock during feasts, and get pounded as often as he desires. She would probably also need to service the tribes Queen as tribute for using her chiefs cock.

the other white girl would be given to his hunters as a reward….

Now that’s more like I was looking for.. Thanks firebird..
Anyone else got any ideas..?

I can see 2 black teen boys brought to a tribe of white people and made to strip and all the white females see their huge black cocks and the white females leave their mates to fuck these 2 hung black boys while the white males watch in awe and jerk their small dicks.

Back