crazy Friday night in frankfurt...

A guy messaged me last Friday that his wife loves to do some fanstasy stuffs and if i wish to join them.... It was her birthday... We met at an erotik kino in frankfurt.. Thats was there first time in an erotik place... She like to be watched by someone when they play... We had couple of drinks and went to a room..they played and i wanked in front of them... She really loved being watched... Then we went to a gloryhole room... They went inside the room and asked me to put my cock through the gloryhole.... I put my cock inside the gloryhole will a condom... All i can say is that she was sucking my cock and his cock together... I didnt saw it but i heard and felt... Nice sloppy blowjob... She was really enjoying it.... Then we again went for some drinks... Both were kissing and cudling all the time.... After some time we went to a room and i gave her a nice massage... Massage ended happly by me fingering her pussy while she was sucking her husbands cock and drinking his cum... I dont know their names and they dont know mine..they contacted me here... The guy want to give his wife a nice birthday present and she loved it... was a nice Friday frankfurt night...

A guy messaged me last Friday that his wife loves to do some fanstasy stuffs and if i wish to join them.... It was her birthday... We met at an erotik kino in frankfurt.. Thats was there first time in an erotik place... She like to be watched by someone when they play... We had couple of drinks and went to a room..they played and i wanked in front of them... She really loved being watched... Then we went to a gloryhole room... They went inside the room and asked me to put my cock through the gloryhole.... I put my cock inside the gloryhole will a condom... All i can say is that she was sucking my cock and his cock together... I didnt saw it but i heard and felt... Nice sloppy blowjob... She was really enjoying it.... Then we again went for some drinks... Both were kissing and cudling all the time.... After some time we went to a room and i gave her a nice massage... Massage ended happly by me fingering her pussy while she was sucking her husbands cock and drinking his cum... I dont know their names and they dont know mine..they contacted me here... The guy want to give his wife a nice birthday present and she loved it... was a nice Friday frankfurt night...
Sounds like a nice experience. But... aber... this is called the "Deutschsprachiges Cuckold Forum". Kannst uns das uebersetzen? ;) :) :D :p

Back