Craving to see wife with BBC but she is not interested. What to do?

tenaciousQoS

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
This is question from real cucks and hot wives. My girl is sexy, thick and kinda of "built for BBC" body type but she is not interested in sex in general and seems hard to bring her curiosities for BBC. We spoke few times but she said big no. I spoil her with lots of lingeries, boots and heels but she has not developed any signs that she may be BBC slut one day. We are in relationship for 10 years now, we love each other but sex life a bit bored. Sometimes she think she.might have hormonal imbalance. Either I'm doing something wrongly or that will never happen. Shall I keep trying or cheat her for a another QoS?

same problem here, with girlfriend 10years at the first she like the idea of bbc , i buy a 10inches black dildo but now she s scared about it because is too big, she usaually take my cock 6inches, no more interracial cuckold video together the only thing is a black condom that i use and we have fun with this, last night she said me that she doesn t like the totally black but she prefere a mulatto similar lanny kravitz she love him.

I've been in this lifestyle for a very long time and the one consistent theme among couples who enjoy this lifestyle is communication, communication, communication. You say that you have been together for 10 years. You should be able to have an open conversation with her about this to see if you can figure out what she is so against it. And more than just talking to her, you must actually LISTEN. FInd out about her sexual past. Was there ever a time when she was more interested in sex or has she always been this way? If she used to enjoy it more, then what happened to change it? There could be a number of reasons for her lack of interest and you'll have to talk about each one with her. There is no quick fix to getting your wife into this lifestyle. It takes time and it takes work. You also have to be prepared to accept the fact that she's never going to be into it. If that's the case, you have to ask yourself just how much you love her and if it's really worth potentially hurting her feelings just so that you can fulfill your own sexual fantasies. Just my 2 cents. Good luck to you.

I've been in this lifestyle for a very long time and the one consistent theme among couples who enjoy this lifestyle is communication, communication, communication. You say that you have been together for 10 years. You should be able to have an open conversation with her about this to see if you can figure out what she is so against it. And more than just talking to her, you must actually LISTEN. FInd out about her sexual past. Was there ever a time when she was more interested in sex or has she always been this way? If she used to enjoy it more, then what happened to change it? There could be a number of reasons for her lack of interest and you'll have to talk about each one with her. There is no quick fix to getting your wife into this lifestyle. It takes time and it takes work. You also have to be prepared to accept the fact that she's never going to be into it. If that's the case, you have to ask yourself just how much you love her and if it's really worth potentially hurting her feelings just so that you can fulfill your own sexual fantasies. Just my 2 cents. Good luck to you.
Thank you so much Sir. I'm obliged

Back