Craigslist personals down

Mostly fakes and flakes on CL. Good riddance! Use FeeId, Tinder, Aff, etc. Far more success on either side.

We have had much more success on Craigslist. The other dating type sights are okay. We mostly posted ads on Craigslist when we would travel and find out where people were going to be and had many of good guys that way

Mostly fakes and flakes on CL. Good riddance! Use FeeId, Tinder, Aff, etc. Far more success on either side.
I tried Feeld it was horrible. Not sure how exactly do couples meet a guy on Tinder?
B2w seems to be the best for interracial hookups. None of those other outlets cater to this Lifestyle.

It’s impossible now to find good black men where I live now that craigslist is down. Any ideas?

Fetlife, maybe? I've heard folks also suggest SwingLifestyle, too. I know fetlife is free. Some have said it's more BDSM, but I have seen plenty of cuck/hotwife/BBC profiles and groups on there.

Bad news swinglifestyle.com went to a pay site. They said there is some new gov. Regulations that holds them responsible for verifing names and ages of participants, or something like that.

CL took their personals down right after Backpage was raided by the feds. Other sites are just covering their asses to avoid being targeted next.

Back