Couples massage at Hedo? Has anyone on here done it?

We have not been to Hedo...but have been to Desire Pearl in Cancun (making our 3rd trip there this Spring). We did the Couples Sensual Massage on our last trip and LOVED it! PM me and I will share the details of our experience if you are interested.

We have not been to Hedo...but have been to Desire Pearl in Cancun (making our 3rd trip there this Spring). We did the Couples Sensual Massage on our last trip and LOVED it! PM me and I will share the details of our experience if you are interested.
Why not share the details here? Im sure there are plenty of us that would be interested in hearing about it

Last edited:
Just a little background...My wife is very conservative (which sounds strange as we are visiting a clothing optional resort)...Long story but I had convinced my wife to go to Haulover Clothing Optional Beach in North Miami several years ago. The first time there she did not get nude...but the following 4 times she did...so this kind of "primed" her for Desire Pearl. (side note...I have some interesting stories regarding our visit to Haulover in a thread that I had posted prviously). We have our 3rd trip to Pearl coming this Spring. We will be doing the Sensual Massage again! Here you go:

-We had done couples massages before (which we enjoy) but never a "couples sensual massage"...I mean how could we back in the states. So we felt that based on the sexy vibe at Desire Pearl, that this would be the opportunity to do it. I will tell you that the "Vibe" at Pearl is AWESOME...it's about couples being sexy together...having experiences together that you just can't have in every day life...and it's ALL about focusing on women/wives...making them ALL feel like they are the beautiful individuals that they are.

-Wear your swim suits to the spa and you will disrobe to being nude while in the massage room.

-While at the spa, you each complete a form asking you to indicate any areas of focus on your body or if there are areas that are off limits...MAKE SURE TO INDICATE THAT YOUR ENTIRE BODY IS OK.

-I think you can request whether you want a male or female...we both had females.

-You will be in the same room / separate tables that are close together / Lighting and music are perfect.

-The massage starts "vanilla" and then progresses to sensual.
-You both will have cloths over your eyes...I recommend that YOU slide yours to the side a bit so you can have a good view of what your wife will be experiencing.
-They will give you both vanilla massages...front and back.
-Then while both on your backs, they will then focus on your sensual areas...you will have your balls and cock massaged and stroked while your wife will have her breasts massaged and then will move to focus on her pussy. it is SLOW...SEXY...SENSUAL!
-At some point, they will move the tables a little closer together and take your hand and put it on your wife's body to caress.
-I watched as my wife's masseuse sensually massaged my wife's clit and brought her to 2 orgasms! I must tell you that my wife does NOT orgasm easily unfortunately...but she did great here!
-They then move you to her table and your wife will have 6 hands rubbing her...what a beautiful sight! I will tell you that there was NO penetration...just external pleasure.
-They will then position you between her legs, one masseuse will then hold your cock and then guide you into your wife's pussy...then push you on your ass to penetrate deeper.
-Then both masseuses leave the room and you can continue doing whatever you want to do...we actually did not go to "completion" as it just felt a little awkward to do so in the room.
-You then will have a bottle of champagne that is provided and can use the personal hot tub just outside the room. Considering the heat outside, we had a little champagne and bagged the hot tub.
-We showered there to get the oils off then headed to the pool.

Side note...while visiting our close friends at their lake house this past Summer, we have 3 of us couples that do this every Labor Day...we were all on floaters in the water...well into a few cocktails...the wives were a little separated from us guys...but I overheard my wife sharing the story of our massage and I heard her utter these words..."Would I do it again?...YOU BETCHA!...in a heartbeat" So...we are going to do the sensual massage again this Spring...Although, I would really like to see my wife choose a Male Masseur this time...that would be REALLY HOT!

In closing...as I had mentioned, this was one of the HOTTEST experiences that we have had, as a couple, in a sexually charged environment! We absolutely loved it and cannot wait to do it again this Spring. If you want any other information, just let me know as I am happy to help.

I hope this helps. Take care and ENJOY!

All spa services at Hedo are an extra charge, there are prices listed on their website - we have been going to Hedo for 20+ years, gotten a massage or two along the way & friends with many other Hedo vets, have never heard of a spa experience like the one described above. As far as is a Hedo vacation worth it, depends on how you compare - rates vary by room category, expect the cheapest to be at least $500/night per couple, plus airfare to get to Montego Bay, $160 for airport shuttle, couple hundred for spending $ - but considering it’s all inclusive and a great party/sexy atmosphere - we think it is.

Just a little background...My wife is very conservative (which sounds strange as we are visiting a clothing optional resort)...Long story but I had convinced my wife to go to Haulover Clothing Optional Beach in North Miami several years ago. The first time there she did not get nude...but the following 4 times she did...so this kind of "primed" her for Desire Pearl. (side note...I have some interesting stories regarding our visit to Haulover in a thread that I had posted prviously). We have our 3rd trip to Pearl coming this Spring. We will be doing the Sensual Massage again! Here you go:

-We had done couples massages before (which we enjoy) but never a "couples sensual massage"...I mean how could we back in the states. So we felt that based on the sexy vibe at Desire Pearl, that this would be the opportunity to do it. I will tell you that the "Vibe" at Pearl is AWESOME...it's about couples being sexy together...having experiences together that you just can't have in every day life...and it's ALL about focusing on women/wives...making them ALL feel like they are the beautiful individuals that they are.

-Wear your swim suits to the spa and you will disrobe to being nude while in the massage room.

-While at the spa, you each complete a form asking you to indicate any areas of focus on your body or if there are areas that are off limits...MAKE SURE TO INDICATE THAT YOUR ENTIRE BODY IS OK.

-I think you can request whether you want a male or female...we both had females.

-You will be in the same room / separate tables that are close together / Lighting and music are perfect.

-You both will have cloths over your eyes...I recommend that YOU slide yours to the side a bit so you can have a good view of what your wife will be experiencing.
-Then while both on your backs, they will then focus on your sensual areas...you will have your balls and cock massaged and stroked while your wife will have her breasts massaged and then will move to focus on her pussy. it is SLOW...SEXY...SENSUAL!
-At some point, they will move the tables a little closer together and take your hand and put it on your wife's body to caress.
-I watched as my wife's masseuse sensually massaged my wife's clit and brought her to 2 orgasms! I must tell you that my wife does NOT orgasm easily unfortunately...but she did great here!
-They then move you to her table and your wife will have 6 hands rubbing her...what a beautiful sight! I will tell you that there was NO penetration...just external pleasure.
-They will then position you between her legs, one masseuse will then hold your cock and then guide you into your wife's pussy...then push you on your ass to penetrate deeper.
-Then both masseuses leave the room and you can continue doing whatever you want to do...we actually did not go to "completion" as it just felt a little awkward to do so in the room.
-You then will have a bottle of champagne that is provided and can use the personal hot tub just outside the room. Considering the heat outside, we had a little champagne and bagged the hot tub.

Side note...while visiting our close friends at their lake house this past Summer, we have 3 of us couples that do this every Labor Day...we were all on floaters in the water...well into a few cocktails...the wives were a little separated from us guys...but I overheard my wife sharing the story of our massage and I heard her utter these words..."Would I do it again?...YOU BETCHA!...in a heartbeat" So...we are going to do the sensual massage again this Spring...Although, I would really like to see my wife choose a Male Masseur this time...that would be REALLY HOT!

In closing...as I had mentioned, this was one of the HOTTEST experiences that we have had, as a couple, in a sexually charged environment! We absolutely loved it and cannot wait to do it again this Spring. If you want any other information, just let me know as I am happy to help.

I hope this helps. Take care and

We were at Hallouver Beach yesterday. Packed but fun sight

Good stuff, sent another response on the age breakdown at the resort. We are in mid 50's, but think the wife would really take to this, unsure about how far she would go on the table, but gotta start somewhere and move on. Good breakdown on the process here - thx.

Back