1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
I would enjoy number 3! A weekend full of hotwife and cuckolding would be amazing. Especially if I can’t cum until he leaves on the Sunday.

3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
3!!

Had a friend of a friend of the family that would flirt with my wife blatantly all the time. Used to drive me insane and jealous but also turned me on a lot. He became part of our sex story fantasies. I would lightweight encourage her to hook up with him but I wanted to watch. She invited him over and I hid and watched them fuck.
After that she would tell me stories about them fucking when we had sex, which i loved. She would always say at the end they were just stories. Then she started to say some of her stories could be true. I had a suspicion she might have fucked him again after that first time. She interacted with him a lot because of her job. It drove me insanely jealous when she had to meet with him for work or when we would see him at a family gathering. The fact that he was fucking my wife and though I dint know infuriated me, but conversely was the height of my fantasies and made me desire my wife even more.
She knew it made me jealous and horny and would use that to her advantage. One time we were out and she was paying extra attention to our friend and his buddy he brought along with him. I was getting aggravated. But she kept talking and flirting with them. Later that night during sex she told me they both double teamed her and fucked her silly. I was so jealous because she knew that was something I wanted to see and be a part of. But so turned on it was the hottest story she ever told me. She wouldn’t confirm or deny if it really happend which turned me on even more.

2, 4, and 6

Back