Couple seeks bull in scottsdale area 1-13/1-16

We would love to meet well-hung Black Bull in the Scottsdale AZ area who will fuck my wife and allow me the cuck to participate in some form or fasion. Ideally, my wife wants the bull to be under 40, taller then 5'10, 8in or bigger, respectful and charming.
My wife has a great interest and fantasy in seeing me fuck lick her and the bull as well as having my mouth fucked by a BBC. She is into the whole "Black Superiority" fetish.

We arrive in Scottsdale Thursday the 13th at 3pm and she will be there until the 16th. My wife can verify via Fetlife, kik or texting. She hasn't made an account on here yet.

Appreciate yall taking the time.

We would love to meet well-hung Black Bull in the Scottsdale AZ area who will fuck my wife and allow me the cuck to participate in some form or fasion. Ideally, my wife wants the bull to be under 40, taller then 5'10, 8in or bigger, respectful and charming.
My wife has a great interest and fantasy in seeing me fuck lick her and the bull as well as having my mouth fucked by a BBC. She is into the whole "Black Superiority" fetish.

We arrive in Scottsdale Thursday the 13th at 3pm and she will be there until the 16th. My wife can verify via Fetlife, kik or texting. She hasn't made an account on here yet.

Appreciate yall taking the time.
Thick Latin cock available

Back