Couple on vacation in Florida

domygf

Couple
From
FL, US
We are a couple from abroad spending vacation in May and travelling around in Florida.
The lady been with other guys but never had black, so might wanna use this opportunity.
Send a message and we will see what we get sorted out ;)

Attachments

• 6154464127_124b157e30_z.jpg
    6154464127_124b157e30_z.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 6154464279_d1f52122ac_z (2).jpg
    6154464279_d1f52122ac_z (2).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 170
We are a couple from abroad spending vacation in May and travelling around in Florida.
The lady been with other guys but never had black, so might wanna use this opportunity.
Send a message and we will see what we get sorted out ;)
I'm in Jacksonville but travel around the State for work every week, if you are serious and would like to meet for some serious fun let me know.
SSS

Hello I am available to meet..she looks gorgeous by the way. Im in Orlando Fl by International Drive in the heart of Central Florida.

Well I am a young attractive professional very REAL and while I am Dominant, Aggressive and Assertive by nature in the bedroom, I am a complete gentleman by choice and am respectful of boundaries, feelings and desires.

By the way..I am very real

Hubby is more than welcome to participate ..can watch take pics join and if he's strong enough listen from the other room as we get right down and dirtt..as explore our innermost sexual desires and fantasies.

As an Experienced Black Male involved in the lifestyle, with couples, I REALLY understand what youre looking for and know that balancing your emotions and desires is a learned art.Most importantly, I REALLY enjoy the lifestyle and nothing turns me on more than satisfying your fantasies and desires...

Clean cut shaved ddf. Respectful and fun to be around with. 5'8 160 athletic lbs. 8.5" girthy well hung Cock a multi cummer with lots of stamina to go on and on. Get back at me am available 3216131741 Kik@ jnr.tuffgong

Back