Couple Looking in the ATL

Hersub

Couple
My wife and I are looking. I am a cuckold to her and her "real man". She loves being oral giving and receiving. Professional looking clean cut black male a must. She will do the selecting and gets some opinion from me. Send me a message and we will go from there. I will forward messages to her account and then forward you her screen name on here. If this sounds like an option and you would like to be her second black man, hit us up. Ages preferred 36-53, but will consider others. We are in our early 40's. She has a kik account.

My wife and I are looking. I am a cuckold to her and her "real man". She loves being oral giving and receiving. Professional looking clean cut black male a must. She will do the selecting and gets some opinion from me. Send me a message and we will go from there. I will forward messages to her account and then forward you her screen name on here. If this sounds like an option and you would like to be her second black man, hit us up. Ages preferred 36-53, but will consider others. We are in our early 40's. She has a kik account.

Well endowed black male living in the Atlanta Georgia area 80 inches long and 6 inches thick. Here's a picture and hope you like what you see and if you interested you can leave me a message and kik me

Attachments

• 20180202_222443.jpg
    20180202_222443.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20180131_205633.jpg
    20180131_205633.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 13
Message me I am in your area.

Back