Couple looking in SYDNEY

She’s 25 Aussie Korean
Never played before
New to lifestyle and open
She’s petite and really has dark desire for specifically black americans
We’ve talked about it long time already but can never find someone in Australia especially SYDNEY.

Have birthdays the same month coming up in June and are considering getting her a BBC for her bday and of course mine.
If you’re in Sydney or even another state we may consider flying to the right guy.

Please reply to further discuss details

Very hot. Any of her getting fucked? Btw be sure to get verified so more people will be able to contact you.

She’s 25 Aussie Korean
Never played before
New to lifestyle and open
She’s petite and really has dark desire for specifically black americans
We’ve talked about it long time already but can never find someone in Australia especially SYDNEY.

Have birthdays the same month coming up in June and are considering getting her a BBC for her bday and of course mine.
If you’re in Sydney or even another state we may consider flying to the right guy.

Please reply to further discuss details
Hung BBC in a Sydney. Check my media if you want to know more. Feel free to ping.

Real black American BBC living in Sydney... if you are ever this way feel free to contact me, I am not hard to find... if it is that true BBC. experience you seek...I’m right here...hopefully things will get back to some sense of normalcy in the meantime feel free to see/ read my profile and contact me if interested... Thanks.

Back