Couple looking for muscular tall bbc

DUDE! You're asking for pics of tall, muscular, "respectful" Black men and you haven't posted any of your "wife" and the only pick on your profile is some cock. why the fuck is there even a cock shot on your profile, who are you advertising that to?

Don’t worry we aren’t interested in you
Good luck.
There's no "we" to it. You are a single male with no wife and you're pic hunting. Instead of replying to one of the MANY ads you posted a thirst trap.

You're the one that's gonna need the luck buddy. Stick to Grindr.

There's no "we" to it. You are a single male with no wife and you're pic hunting. Instead of replying to one of the MANY ads you posted a thirst trap.

You're the one that's gonna need the luck buddy. Stick to Grindr.
Didn’t know you are the police on this site.
You were not approached
There is no interest in you
We will conduct ourselves as we see fit
We chose to be anonymous until we feel we have a match
Nobody is in your business and this doesn’t concern you
As polite as can be please move on
Have a great day
Best wishes

Didn’t know you are the police on this site.
You were not approached
There is no interest in you
We will conduct ourselves as we see fit
We chose to be anonymous until we feel we have a match
Nobody is in your business and this doesn’t concern you
As polite as can be please move on
Have a great day
Best wishes
lol...sure buddy. brand new to the site. no pics of a woman, yet claiming to be a couple. Take your L and stop responding to me if you're so butt hurt.

No I'm not the police around here but members call out fakes on this site.

lol...sure buddy. brand new to the site. no pics of a woman, yet claiming to be a couple. Take your L and stop responding to me if you're so butt hurt.

No I'm not the police around here but members call out fakes on this site.
No interest in you don’t be butt hurt
You can stop stalking now
Mr Police Officer
move on

DUDE! You're asking for pics of tall, muscular, "respectful" Black men and you haven't posted any of your "wife" and the only pick on your profile is some cock. why the fuck is there even a cock shot on your profile, who are you advertising that to?
Hi mate I'm new on here today , ur message wasnt for me was it athe one about the cock pic and know wife pic ; only I've put pics of my wife on here

Hi mate I'm new on here today , ur message wasnt for me was it athe one about the cock pic and know wife pic ; only I've put pics of my wife on here
not at all buddy....I was aiming at the OP. He might be legit and if so that's my bad but he's exhibiting all the classic signs of a fake: claiming to be a couple with NO pics, requesting pics without offering any. I might be jaded and been around the block far too many times here.

Back