Couple based in Lithuania

Hello,
married young couple in Lithuania here.
We're looking for hot encounters with fun people who are visiting our country (or when we're traveling on our holidays abroad).
We're newbies here on this website, but we have some experience on this scene from before (meetings with couples and lately with single guys as well. In general we're looking for MFM fun nowadays, but we welcome everyone to say hi!
We're also members of some other dating sites with the same nickname, won't reveal names of them here (you're welcome on PM).

The most important thing is that he or them are kind persons, not pushing and fun to be together.
Girl's desire is deep and intensive love making, starting nice & slowly and going till wild. Potential other HE should be attentive and tough lover.
Guy's priority is pleasure for his girl, its a must. He loves seeing her moaning from pleasure - thats the biggest his desire.
Everyone welcome, cucks too? Such a hotty couple.

Hello,
married young couple in Lithuania here.
We're looking for hot encounters with fun people who are visiting our country (or when we're traveling on our holidays abroad).
We're newbies here on this website, but we have some experience on this scene from before (meetings with couples and lately with single guys as well. In general we're looking for MFM fun nowadays, but we welcome everyone to say hi!
We're also members of some other dating sites with the same nickname, won't reveal names of them here (you're welcome on PM).

The most important thing is that he or them are kind persons, not pushing and fun to be together.
Girl's desire is deep and intensive love making, starting nice & slowly and going till wild. Potential other HE should be attentive and tough lover.
Guy's priority is pleasure for his girl, its a must. He loves seeing her moaning from pleasure - thats the biggest his desire.
do you travel to london?

Where in Lithuania are you, guys? That body looks so tasty that I would travel for it everywhere. And forget condoms, cause they are not worth to be put inside You, girl.

I want to verify, but damn cam is broken. Know you wont believe me, so heh. Just remember that Lithuania is not popular between black studs because of that crazy weather and racism.

Back