Couldn’t get hard

I couldn’t get hard tonight with wifey and she was PISSED. Only 2nd time ever in 10 years. We had been talking about her ex bbc lovers tonight and we were both ******* but none the less I feel like *******..we started arguing and I walked out for 3 mins then came back and she was asleep 🙄..hope I didn’t fuck up majorly

Bro you gotta get your cock game up to where it responds even when you don't!

I'm a fit guy and in order to maintain my fitness or go to new levels I take my vitamins and supplements to ensure the optimum results always. Well I treat my libido the same way and I also get optimum results!

I am 46 years old and I often wake up in the middle of the night from a deep sleep because my cock got super hard from dreaming about some pussy! When I wake up in an empty bed of course because I am a single bachelor all I can think of is if someone was lying next to me right now they would just have to deal with this hard cock!

When a woman reaches and grabs ahold of a big hard cock it's like the equivalent of putting flowers and candy ⚘🍫 in her hands except it's her pussy that is going to be doing the blushing! 🥰 So like a fit guy has to take the right supplement regimen to optimize his fitness and health you have to up your supplement regimen for your libido and you will have hardons in your sleep like a teenage boy again!😃

Fuck that bro you didn’t fuck up. Don’t listen to this other fool who commented before me he’s a fool probably ain’t got a wife so he don’t know how it all works. It’s easy for some men to get hard when they ain’t got wifey like us draining us everyday. Like you said ain’t happened many times in 10 years don’t worry about it bro

Fuck that bro you didn’t fuck up. Don’t listen to this other fool who commented before me he’s a fool probably ain’t got a wife so he don’t know how it all works. It’s easy for some men to get hard when they ain’t got wifey like us draining us everyday. Like you said ain’t happened many times in 10 years don’t worry about it bro
Exactly single guy he says. he ain’t got a clue. I go fishing for 2 nights and suddenly wake up with hard on. Been with my missis 19 years now and I’m hitting it every day. If I miss a day my balls swell up and start getting in the way. My poor little co#k always sleeping but soon wakes up when he aint had none for 24 hours 🤣🤣🤣

Back