Could you be fulfilled...

My wife recently went thru this. Nothing for 3 months and then boom every other week. She finally got tested and confirmed and then she got hormone replacement in hip and all went away and been good for months again and super back to normal and horny like 22 again.
What did your doc put you on. My wife was going through the same thing.

I would say probably not for me. I do love giving oral but I also love having sex and orgasms. It would not be fun to hear I could no longer have sex.

What did your doc put you on. My wife was going through the same thing.
I went to bio clinic and got bio identical hormones which was mix of what needed and they test you. Not cheap but not super expensive either. Did not want to do the artificial stuff or creams. These are implants that really upped my game..

I went to bio clinic and got bio identical hormones which was mix of what needed and they test you. Not cheap but not super expensive either. Did not want to do the artificial stuff or creams. These are implants that really upped my game..
My wife just started and she is on 10mg test propionate because her test was off. How long was it before you noticed your sex drive really coming awake?

Hotwives, could you be sexually fulfilled/satiated with only giving oral to your bulls? And if so, I'm interested in knowing how. My body has been acting crazy for many months and I'm trying to come to terms with the possibility of only being able to give oral in the future. I love giving oral but I'm not sure I can be fully satisfied with just that. If you're one of those who can, please help me.
I could never be pleased by just doing that

My wife just started and she is on 10mg test propionate because her test was off. How long was it before you noticed your sex drive really coming awake?
Since I am taking a different thing and going more natural injectable every 3 months your results will vary, took me about 6 weeks till really kicked in and they got it dialed in. Once that happened back like I am 21 again..

That would be a hard card to end up getting. I do enjoy giving oral but sex is amazing and so much fun. It would be very hard trying to all of the sudden have to stop.

I have been to the doctor. At two months in, I was concerned. They switched IUDs because my other one became displaced. She said that would fix it. 4 months later and it's still not fixed. They did vaginal sonogram, cancer testing, and all that. Everything else looked normal at that time. At this point, I'm wanting a full hysterectomy, but I'm not sure my insurance will pay for it. I can't forget about sex... Lol. I'm an addict.
you need to see another doctor. Specializing in woman's reproductive care.

Back