Being all of the above curious as to what the preference is on here!
All of the above is perfect...the reality is each lady exudes her own sexy appeal to different ones of us. Cougar/Milf/Gilf just adds to the fun. The attraction comes from what is said and done when together and the build up.

Our brand of fun and attraction gives way to many incredibly hot moments if allowed and cultivated properly...

All of the above is perfect...the reality is each lady exudes her own sexy appeal to different ones of us. Cougar/Milf/Gilf just adds to the fun. The attraction comes from what is said and done when together and the build up.

Our brand of fun and attraction gives way to many incredibly hot moments if allowed and cultivated properly...
:)))))))))))))

My wife is mid 50’s, looks early 40’s, takes good care of herself, has a bare pussy she had laser work done on so she doesn’t have to shave daily and it’s smooth, no stubble, has always loved sex but now that we’ve been in the lifestyle, her sexual appetite is truly insatiable.....she 100% absolutely loves to fuck and be fucked by BBC’s. She’s had breast work and will have more soon, she likes having nice, sizable perky tits because that’s what her boyfriends like. She will fuck any black man that treats her with respect and understands our dynamic in that it’ll only ever be purely physical, just fucking and lots of it but nothing more, so long as she has some physical attraction to him.....sometimes all that takes is having a big black beautiful cock that makes her mouth water and her pussy soaking wet. She regularly fucks black guys from 21 years old to in their late 40’s. She has showed zero signs of slowing down and in fact, it has been the opposite year Over year.

Her only regret has been waiting until her 40’s to start fucking black men and she agrees with me now, we should have started this way back in time when we dated before we married and never stopped and looked back. She loves to fuck hung black men and as much as she loves it, I love watching it even more!

Back