convincing my gf

Women are tricky. Definitely keep a positive reinforcement of the relationship, tell her you will never bring it up as a negative and that it's your idea. Also, that it just makes sense to have variety, that's how women were designed. Men and society tell them no their whole lives. We've been doing this for years now and she really enjoys it in the moment, then she seems to forget and I've got to give her some coaching again. Definitely awesome for the sex life. Hardest part is finding the right guy.

Man, it finally happened to me after a long time waiting...my 22yo gf took some serious BBC. It was so sexy seeing a big black alpha male fucking her roughless bareback while i kept stroking my little white cock. Her pussy was really streched after taking it and she said that she couldn't almost feel me inside her. One thing you got to have in mind is that she will become a whore and the BBC will make her crave it more and more. Im already guessing she will become black only soon...my little white dick will have no pussy anymore...maybe she can even start to feminize me for her black lovers...BBC is the best!

Show her these photos of my girl enjoying her first black man. My girl was super conservative and didn't want to try it until we went to a trip in Montego Bay, where she met some interesting black guy and fucked him in front of me.

Keep strong and soon she will be black owned.
Your girlfriend looks fucking hot. She deserves all the black cock she wants. Definitely made for black cock.

Back