Convince my blonde GF to fuck bbc

i want to show my hot blonde gf that bbc is amazing. i want to watch really bad. how do i tell her or she if she will like it.

she says she dosent like black guys.
It could be a long road but it is possible. The question is do you have the patience to follow through with it. This is not something that will happen overnight, if it happens at all. If you're looking for a quick fix, it's definitely not going to happen.

i want to show my hot blonde gf that bbc is amazing. i want to watch really bad. how do i tell her or she if she will like it.

she says she dosent like black guys.
I'm in the same boat, my gf has zero interests in black men! Just going to remain a fantasy for me in this relationship! It's just hard since my ex fucked a few guys and some were black! Hard to go from one extreme sex lifestyle back to a normal sex life with a woman after being in the lifestyle!

I'm in the same boat, my gf has zero interests in black men! Just going to remain a fantasy for me in this relationship! It's just hard since my ex fucked a few guys and some were black! Hard to go from one extreme sex lifestyle back to a normal sex life with a woman after being in the lifestyle!
Once this lifestyle gets a hold of you it's hard to go back to vanilla. Best of luck to you.

Once this lifestyle gets a hold of you it's hard to go back to vanilla. Best of luck to you.
Luckily it's not totally vanilla! She's submissive and I love having her on her knees sucking my cock and balls! Also enjoy tying her up, spanking her and using toys on her!

Back