Converting Ladies other than your Wife/GF?

I am an older white guy, divorced 3 times. I got all three wives to try black men and they all went totally black. My second wife got her sister into it too. I love trying to convince white women, especially married women to try sex with a black men. Most want to do it but are chicken

a week later she went with them again and they did her even more rough than the first time. She refused sex with me. She got knocked up and I married her. Never ever had sex with her. Raised 2 black babies and then she divorced me.

Why did she divorce you if you were raising her *******? Did she want to have sex with you and were you unwilling? Vice versa? Was she beautiful?

She no longer would have sex with me and left to live with a BBC. She has big boobs, a nice ass and is attractive. When she dresses sexy she is a knock out

Was it just any random BBC or was it the ******* of her *******? Did they marry or did they just live together and fuck? If all they do is fuck, I call him a BBC or a bull. But if he actually marries her, treats her well, provides for her and the *******, and loves them, I call him a black gentleman. Which was he?

How long were you married and why wouldn't she sleep with you? Was there a big age difference? You said you never had sex, right? Or did you have a sexual relationship and she later cut you off?

she was 22 when we married and I was 28. While I was in the military she started having sex with black guys. When I got home she was pregnant but had no idea which guy did it. She cut me off from sex and married another guy who shares her with his friends.

she was 22 when we married and I was 28. While I was in the military she started having sex with black guys. When I got home she was pregnant but had no idea which guy did it. She cut me off from sex and married another guy who shares her with his friends.

Oh wow that's crazy! Her black husband shares her but they're still married? I'm a bit surprised TBH. How long were you married? Do you still have to pay baby support on her ******* and do you still have a relationship with them?

Converted a younger friend with a bull I knew pretty and within a couple of months of this she managed to get pregnant.

That's awesome! Did you get pregnant as well? Is she happy about the pregnancy and did she keep it? Is she still single?

my GF in HS missed her bus and accepted a ride home with 2 black guys she knew.
They took her up on a rural road, stripped her, fucked her took her ass and mouth and spanked her.

So you're talking about your girlfriend in high school
a week later she went with them again and they did her even more rough than the first time. She refused sex with me. She got knocked up and I married her. Never ever had sex with her. Raised 2 black babies and then she divorced me.
Same girl-she got pregnant and you married her and raised her *******.
Here's where your story gets confusing to me. You two are 6 years apart in age and yet you say she's your high school girlfriend. What high school did you go to? And then you say she started having sex with black guys after you joined the military. Something doesn't ad up here. I think you need to get your facts straight or someone might call you out as a liar.

When I started going out with now second wife , (first died), went to a club with her *******. She went off with two black dudes and turned up a few hours later with bite marks all over her boobs , no panties, and cum stains literallhy all over her blouse.
I reffused to ever take her again. Whether her mum ever knew I don't know.
I know mum has tried several black guys.

No need to apologize. It just wasn't very clear. Now it is.

I liked the way you handled that. I was thinking the same thing but I don't want to be the person who accuses everyone of being fake. I give the benefit of the doubt, even when people could be telling a lie.

I liked the way you handled that. I was thinking the same thing but I don't want to be the person who accuses everyone of being fake. I give the benefit of the doubt, even when people could be telling a lie.
There are some people who accuse everyone of being fakes and pick apart posts- I figured I'd give this person the opportunity to clarify his story before someone called him a liar.

I don't usually bother but I was feeling especially nice today.

Back