Convert my Ex-Gf

Mughiman

Male
From
Italy
Hey everyone, I think the title is self-explanatory. I want to convert my ex-gf to a BBC-loving slut. She’s shy and she never tried one but I think a good bbc bull can do the job.
She’s Italian, 23yo, shy and really cute. If you’re interested dm me, we can talk.
If you don’t want to do that I also share her pics on telegram with BBC bulls and trade the pics with other cucks. Dm me for the nick. If I have a lot of requests I’ll make a group33BC4BF7-FD28-476A-B992-025F8EF98879.jpeg

Hey everyone, I think the title is self-explanatory. I want to convert my ex-gf to a BBC-loving slut. She’s shy and she never tried one but I think a good bbc bull can do the job.
She’s Italian, 23yo, shy and really cute. If you’re interested dm me, we can talk.
If you don’t want to do that I also share her pics on telegram with BBC bulls and trade the pics with other cucks. Dm me for the nick. If I have a lot of requests I’ll make a groupView attachment 7070004
Wish you were here now to eat you out and fill your Hotwife up! Would you like to see my cock deep and hard in her wonderful little Holes? 23 cm are waiting for her at the sunny Island!

Back