considering my first bbc experience

Sinful....you don't get the whole experience until you have a strong black man grab you by the hair, bend you over, and hold you down....maybe with an arm behind your back....and have to stretch your tight pussy so much he nearly has to ******* it inside you until he bottoms out with his tip driving into your cervix. :)
THATS .the only way i can get into it.with out a man in control its not good sex.if u dont treat that way in the bedroom.i cant get off.

I can't wait to feel that.
THE first time i got a bbc he ripped me opened both sides.it is something u will never forget.find a bbc who has no mercy on your body.but knows its your first time.and wont let u get out ove it.u have to b willing to get ripped opened dont for get this.i did not have an orgasm the first time and thought i was going to.u have to go thru the pain first then u can enjoy it.that i promise u.

My wife was hooked after first bbc
THATS .not a bad thing when my white ******* left my mom.i was 12 she met a bbc who became my step *******.he took care of all our needs.i could here them in the bed at night going at it.when i turned 13 he shared his bbc with me.it kept me from finding out about sex on the street.i still love him till today.and live a good life.p.s.hes still my mom.

Back