Confused gurl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused cuz I don't know exactly how I am to refer to myself when meeting others in my new and still developing life as one who is just starting my M2F transition nor do I know how far I will be able or willing to go but what I DO know is I enjoy and have a STRONG desire to serve dominant black uncut men. I like the idea of crisscrossing and being femme but not into diapers or the strict sissy stuff such as the typical dresses I see on most sissy sites but I do consider myself a sissy faggot. So WHAT am I to call myself in a daily basis when asked if introducing myself to potential boyfriends

I have a friend who is in a similar situation as you are. This person refers to themselves as they, them and their. If you are comfortable you can refer to yourself as she and her. It is just a matter of preference for each person. I also know it can be really confusing. Just hang in there and keep being yourself.

I have a friend in a similar situation and she calls herself a “lady in waiting” She is a man but wanting to be submissive to black guys too. Best of luck
I have a friend who is in a similar situation as you are. This person refers to themselves as they, them and their. If you are comfortable you can refer to yourself as she and her. It is just a matter of preference for each person. I also know it can be really confusing. Just hang in there and keep being yourself.
Ty

I am so confused cuz I don't know exactly how I am to refer to myself when meeting others in my new and still developing life as one who is just starting my M2F transition nor do I know how far I will be able or willing to go but what I DO know is I enjoy and have a STRONG desire to serve dominant black uncut men. I like the idea of crisscrossing and being femme but not into diapers or the strict sissy stuff such as the typical dresses I see on most sissy sites but I do consider myself a sissy faggot. So WHAT am I to call myself in a daily basis when asked if introducing myself to potential boyfriends

I so believe it is a process to let yourself become reprogrammed to what you feel inside. It is ok to be confused Rome was not built in a day. I often find myself confused too. I am just going slow and getting a few things in order in my life so when the time comes to totally let loose of my past I will be ready. I so understand your feelings, Thanks for following me, feel free to message me anytime.

Kisses to you
Michelle

So WHAT am I to call myself in a daily basis when asked if introducing myself to potential boyfriends
How about "Carli"? That's your name, right? I don't believe you want to get into your personal life when being introduced or introducing YOURSELF. Try to make 'friends' first ... forget about all the 'should I be a him/her' crap for a while. If you're becoming female, then BE one. Are you anticipating going the full 'sex change' gamete? Or, just crossdressing and taking a few hormone enhancer supplements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back