Condom or No Condom

Would you like your wife's bull to wear condom ?

• Yes, I don't want her to get breed.

Votes: 51 7.9%
  • No, I want to enjoy the sight of cum dripping from her.

Votes: 593 92.1%

• Total voters
She prefers it . . . BARE
View attachment 6653058
The cuckold's wife replied, Yes darling I did check the Calendar and that is why I asked this black man with his hard, huge, long black cock and big black baby making cum filled balls to fuck me today and to shoot his cum load deep into my unprotected married white cunt and womb. To increase my chances of having a black man's black baby for us to love and raise.

I set up my wife’s dates… so I screen the new men. Part of that discussion is about testing and being clean.

I’ve had sex with my wife thousands of times and I would HATE wearing a condom or not finishing in her. It’s not as intimate and I feel like I didn’t actually mark/claim her. To me it’s also a way to show submission to allow me to cum in her.

Knowing this about myself and that most men think like this, I wouldn’t want to rob them of that experience. If we’ve chosen a man to play with her, it’s against his and her very nature to want to wear a condom or not cum in her pussy. He needs to feel like he owned her and she needs to feel like she pleased him and satisfied him.

I set up my wife’s dates… so I screen the new men. Part of that discussion is about testing and being clean.

I’ve had sex with my wife thousands of times and I would HATE wearing a condom or not finishing in her. It’s not as intimate and I feel like I didn’t actually mark/claim her. To me it’s also a way to show submission to allow me to cum in her.

Knowing this about myself and that most men think like this, I wouldn’t want to rob them of that experience. If we’ve chosen a man to play with her, it’s against his and her very nature to want to wear a condom or not cum in her pussy. He needs to feel like he owned her and she needs to feel like she pleased him and satisfied him.
Great logic.

Back