CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

Xxl size condoms are so expensive these days :rolleyes: ,specially due to covid-19 the prices of personal protection raised sky high! But the work needs to be done right?

Luckily the XS Size ones are on sale the whole time so everything is safe for hubby:giggle:(y):blackheart:
tsja, de prijzen rijzen de pan uit tegenwoordig :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I suggest that if u r having raw sex with multiple men, Prep and Doxy are for u. I use them and that drastically cuts the ability of contracting anything

Feeling frisky, maybe lucky?? Let your Bulls shot there large loads where they belong, , DEEP... . But there's always morning after/menopause n IU device. . Raw forever please..
no condom ever.. so take a guy who is 4 or 5 inches when he reaches orgasm i dont feel it hit my cervix however mu fwb"s on my page .. i feel it pound my cervix :) 4-5 inches might as well have a rubber on

Ladies, I get tested ever full months... I like to be safe than sorry, however I hate wearing condoms, with some I do wear condoms with women. Guess my point I prefer bareback.... Just feels soon good going in. The sensation is not there when I'm in wearing a condom
Ladies, do you feel the difference ( sensation) with bareback/ condoms? What do you prefer?

Ladies, I get tested ever full months... I like to be safe than sorry, however I hate wearing condoms, with some I do wear condoms with women. Guess my point I prefer bareback.... Just feels soon good going in. The sensation is not there when I'm in wearing a condom
Ladies, do you feel the difference ( sensation) with bareback/ condoms? What do you prefer?
Yes, it feel so much better without condom. Without I can feel so many thing I cannot feel when man has condom. I hate the condom

Back