CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

I am so totally in love with her and you so proud to be sent her vids taking bull cock ! Means so much ti me. I would love to repay you someday. It's the most liberating feeling isnt it once you get past the shock and anger and sadness we have to experience excepting our inferior place and cocks and loads compared to BBC. I went through it too. But now we both cant love anything more than seeing your wife fucking bulls and taking loads. We never wanted to eat from her more or kiss her. And the wondeful truth is she would be still gladly cheating and fucking BBC bareback if we didnt find out or except the truth
Good to know that you are totally in love with my white slut wife and I and that you are so proud to be sent her vids of her taking big black cocks! Great that it means so much to you. Yes it was and is the most liberating feeling once I got past the shock and anger and sadness we have to experience accepting our inferior place and cocks and loads compared to BBC. It was very hard to accept that I am an inferior beta cuckold white male. But now I enjoy knowing it and not having to pretend that I am an Alpha male. It is not our fault that we are inferior beta cuckold white males because we were born this way. Yes now we both cant love anything more than seeing my loving slut wife fucking bulls and taking loads as Nature intended. So true we never wanted to eat from her more or kiss her. It is the wonderful truth that my wife would be still gladly cheating and fucking BBC bareback if we didn't find out and accept the truth.

That's impossible to generalize because it depends on contraception and on how well I know the man.
But it doesn matter because the stupid virus freed me from having to think about this question. :mad:

Back