Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

Myth Buster: Not every white guy is small (but a good percentage are). Not every black guy is huge (but most are). My girl, who is white likes my 8" white cock. She does like being with black guys too.......... enjoys the color contrast and the erotic taboo. I also enjoy black woman, but comparatively few are into white guys. I actually joined this site with the idea of meeting black woman with IR interest, has not happened here.

10ofuhk.jpg[

Very familiar, I am regularly in chastity. My wife desire for and need a bigger dick for her sexual pleasure. She just is mentally not ready for the big step to a Bull yet. Patience i guess.
don't you worry her curiosty and desire will get the best of her. Just be ready when she does finaly spread her legs for black dick her black guy will be getting all of her attention in bed.

don't you worry her curiosty and desire will get the best of her. Just be ready when she does finaly spread her legs for black dick her black guy will be getting all of her attention in bed.
No doubt. If not, He does not deserve her. I only want the best for her, that's why i would let her fuck a big cock. The only thing I want from her is that she thanks me to let her experience the joy of her life, with a real man between is kegs.

Back