Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

2.10.18 ~ The next day my wife said, "God that girth felt so good" .. it made me laugh, but made me smile that she was so satisfied.

View attachment 1731643
The girth of BBC is usually huge! I too love seeing my girlfriend get fucked by a giant black cock. She deserves to have ultimate satisfaction and, since my dick is nowhere near as big as BBC, I love making sure she gets it. I posted my own size comparison photo above your post btw ;)

LOL! Love this! A gorgeous white girl who knows just what she wants...and what she don't want
My girlfriend knows what she wants to; a huge black cock stretching her pussy. I stand there like the boy in the photo, in humiliation, with my small white penis. While she's being stretched she says things to me like, "You'll never fuck me like this with your tiny little dick!" and "Your small dick is so pathetic compared to his black monster!" and "You'l never be able to make me scream like this!" :(

And I know I won't....

Here's some more comparison photos I made! The small white dick in all the photos is mine, next to a real man's BBC! Hope you guys like! The difference isn't really a choice!
More white women need to see these kinda pics, confirming what we all know to be true...black men are better hung than white men and can therefore give women longer, more intense and more frequent orgasms

That impressive black cock puts all us white boys to shame
That impressive black cock puts all us white boys to shame
I don't know if you saw my comparison photos man, but yeah, I have a tiny little cock compared to the big black monster cocks that stretch our girl's pussies. Mine is so small and useless that my girlfriend has had it in a chastity cage for 3 months...she owns and is in charge of my little worm while our 12" inch Bull has his way with her.
Us white guys can never complete..... :(

Back