Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

I wish some of the black guys here would make posts like this bragging about how much bigger they are, or even just talk about it. Even though I know that there are large white guys and even some smaller black guys, it's a big turn on thinking that they are collectively, on average, much bigger than us.
I agree I like to hear them tell me how much bigger they are then my white husband.

What a beautiful beach shot!

I'm imagining that the smiling white husband of the beautiful woman between him and the stupendoudly beautiful young black, had privately approached the latter while he was lying back sunbathing in his swimming-trunks or slip displaying his genital bulge.

In his erotic imagination the husband has already put his wife to the handsome and athletic splendidly-hung deservedly superbly confident young black, whose beautifully long and girthy rock-hard erection is reaching places in her welcoming vagina and belly that the sadly-hung husband can never even transiently touch with the head of his weenie.

The sex-starved wife is obviously powerfully attracted by not only the young black's fantastic cock on full display, but also by his superbly-proportioned beautifully-muscled body, including his wider shoulders and narrow hips---not to mention his flatter and sexily-defined lower belly.

Just the thought his wife felling that irresistibly toned black belly rhythmically pressing then brushing then thudding up against her baby-less white belly as the young black fucks her for her first time to Sex Heaven, must be driving her husband almost crazy with voyeuristic lust.

Such is the sexual attractiveness of such physically beautiful and fit (let alone confidently stark-naked) young blacks for obviously chronically sex-starved wives like her.

I experienced it fully and forcefully first-hand, almost agonizingly close-up and partly hands-on, with my wife and my spunky young black bisexual best buddy when I introduced him to her several years ago and he stripped off beside our marriage bed for their very first and sensationally beautiful bareback fuck---as related in my poem "A Husband's Confession" posted on this Forum yesterday.

Last edited:
5474da55befaf922179e00d25a23b93d.jpg

Back