I told my wife I was going to post pictures of her to diff sites so that she would know im not the only one who thinks she’s is fine as hell.
She laughed it off not thinking I’m serious
pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg
Its YOUR opinion that she really cares about, I can assure you. Your constant reassurance makes her a "happy wife" I'm sure. I wouldn't take her where she doesn't want to go.

View attachment 2721857
Its YOUR opinion that she really cares about, I can assure you. Your constant reassurance makes her a "happy wife" I'm sure. I wouldn't take her where she doesn't want to go.
Thanks for the sweet and cordial feedback. She has had my opinion for years, self confidence doesn’t get changed from one person opinion even if it is spouse
Like i said she laughed off when I told her I was going to and again when I shared comment with her
Even it was somewhere she didn’t want to go. Do you think that would be reaction ?

Daaaaaaamn she's fiiiiine!!!! Hope she gets turned on by the comments and gets back really horny.

So still new to the site. But I’ve found everyone just want to click like and move on

I need your help!!!

I told my wife I was going to post pictures of her to diff sites so that she would know im not the only one who thinks she’s is fine as hell.
She laughed it off not thinking I’m serious

She is on vaca right now soView attachment 2721839View attachment 2721840View attachment 2721842
Last night I told her “everyone loves your pics”. She laughed
So I decided to text some of the comments received so far
Again just laughed it off
I shared some that wee obv not the way I would word something
She told me quick making it up

Cmon guys, ladies , couples Tell her what you think of her, what you would do to her
Let me really blow her away with sharing these
She is a sexy woman, nice big tits, ass and legs. Who is she on vacation with though??? You sure this is your girl???

If she wants live proof, get her a dress that flatters her Curves (not one that fights them) and take her to a club where bros hang out (preferably a mixed club, for safety reasons)) and make her reasonably available to the bros, then watch their reaction.......Once she gets groped a couple times, it should be clear. Her bod bangs, period

Back