Collette's with wife

Went to collettes last night with the wife. I was surprised at how much cuckold action was taking place. My wife laughed and commented on how many black guys were banging white women why the husbands watched. I always thought it was more of a swinger community than a cuckold community, but that definitely wasn't the case last night. She was acting pretty shy and didnt want to participate, but I noticed her checking a couple of the guys out so I slightly regret not pressuring her a little more. It would have been the hottest thing ever to watch her in one of the rooms getting pounded by one of those random guys.

For those of us not out your way, what specifically is Collette's? Bar? Nightclub? Adult theater? Sex club?

Went to collettes last night with the wife. I was surprised at how much cuckold action was taking place. My wife laughed and commented on how many black guys were banging white women why the husbands watched. I always thought it was more of a swinger community than a cuckold community, but that definitely wasn't the case last night. She was acting pretty shy and didnt want to participate, but I noticed her checking a couple of the guys out so I slightly regret not pressuring her a little more. It would have been the hottest thing ever to watch her in one of the rooms getting pounded by one of those random guys.
Which one did you go to

all you have to do is take her back there and maybe you will get your wish

all you have to do is take her back there and maybe you will get your wish
Why would it work a second time if it didn't the first time? Or why didn't it work the first time when it will a second time?
Is it, just try often enough and then one day/night it will happen? Or is it, what needs to be done differently next time in order that it will happen?

A lot of what can be done (better) or what will be appropriate next steps depends on the question...
For how long have you two been active?
...And what has been included in your play so far?

When i read the OP i tend to believe it was their first time to a club or one of very few. But then mrlifts1990 hasn't stated that directly, so how would we know. :unsure: Anyway, have fun everybody and enjoy the ride!

My wife fucked two black guys while a crowd of about 30 people, including myself, watched in awe.....it was awesome watching with that many other people and there were surprisingly more women than men watching as well.......both guys were extremely well hung, I bet a few of those women watching, if they had never tried black cock, have by now by the way my wife was moaning, cussing, writhing and cumming all over the place that night!!!!!!!!!!!! this was at the collette’s in Dallas when we were visiting, right over off I-35 and walnut hill or something like that. I remember we went to a strip club before hand nearby it that was all nude so I got to see some strange pussy, then she had two bulls meet us down the road at the club and went in and had their fun.

Back