Verified College girl looking into the lifestyle!

If you want sex with black men there are plenty in Halifax who will provide all the cock you can handle although there is a certain group who will hook you on ******* and then pimp you out to anyone who pays to use you and they will ship you around the country . These lovely fellows call themselves North Preston's finest and are a violent group of scum. If you want a full time partner that will accept you having lovers and who will do what you want him to do then you will need to figure out how to find a man who you can dominate and then train him. Making your man associate submission with pleasure and then pleasure with sex with other men is a strong tool

You may remember an advertising campaign back in the 1990s by a popular running shoe with the tagline, “Life is short; play hard.” I remember thinking, when I first saw those commercials that most people probably want to live that way. Life is short; play hard! Have a blast while you last!

But I have a better theme I think everyone should follow: Life is short; think hard. Think hard because once you get to the end of your life, all your excuses will break down.

The bottom line is that wise people hang out with wise people. If you hang out with fools, your life’s going to be a mess! I don't know anything about your or your BF, but I do think he made the right decision.

Back