College Coupling

The dorms where I went to college were a sexual and party explosion on the weekends. You'd walk into the bathrooms on Sundays and the trash cans were full of bottles and condoms.
Yes! Ideal environments for sexual activity -- mix beds, guys, gals, and drinks, and lots of sex will be the result. For so many, college is the first time being on their own, no supervision by parents, no questions about why you got home late or what you did. And after a week of studying and homework, weekends are great times to let go and enjoy sensual pleasure.

Sample Stages of a White College Girl's Night With a Black Guy

Hold his big black cock in your little white hand.
View attachment 3503289

Start sucking him.
View attachment 3503290

See how far down you can go on it.
View attachment 3503291

Begin to wonder if you can take it all night.
View attachment 3503292

Feel your pussy stretched wide and deep.
View attachment 3503297

Realize that he plays rough sometimes.
View attachment 3503298

Feel the effects of being used hard.
View attachment 3503299

Roll over and take it from behind.
View attachment 3503300
Oh my!!! She is super cute

I had been with black men before going into college but it really was nice to have my own dorm room and not have to worry about getting caught fucking.
Did it encourage you to get with more Black men more frequently? Or just be naughtier for them?

Reactions: K8T
Very much so. Not having to worry about it being an issue or anyone caring I took to sexuality like a fish to water. I expanded what I knew and tried to enjoy myself as much as possible.
That’s awesome. Did you getting into cuckolding then? Or get turned on noticing who got jealous not being able to keep your attention? What’s the naughtier things that you learned then to enjoy after experiencing

I did not get into cuckolding until later on in my junior year. The naughtier things would be I learned a lot more about sex toys and kink, BDSM, etc.
What has been more fun? Giving yourself alone complete to Black men or doing so while cuckolding too?

We did end up sharing one BBC later on but I think she just got curious seeing me dating black men and going to some parties. I do not believe she is cuckolding at the time.
Curiosity can yield intriguing adventures. Was she impressed and satisfied by BBC?

College was a huge opening up time for me. I got to have my own apartment which meant my own rules and freedom to explore partying and sex as I saw fit. I was going to a college with a primarily black athletic program and working work study in the student center which allowed me to be very social with a lot of the other students.

Back