College Coupling

You're welcome. I was out to a Waflle House for lunch today, had a cute redhaired waitress I had teased a couple of times before. She wore a short skirt and I slid my hand up her slim thigh to her treasure spot right off. Couldn't decide what to order, while my middle finger stroked her slickness. When she came back I pointed out something on the menu and she bent over, and I penetrated to my middle finger's second knuckle. She met me out back for a quick suck after I finished my meal.
Ok, judging by your experience, you somehow can find a location in a restaurant where you can gauge the woman you're aiming to get. While, somehow, not being seen. Or are you doing this out in the open with no disregard for white knights or snoopers?

I was pretty lucky in the fact that my mom was pretty laid back compared to a lot of parents. I mean she wanted me to be safe and everything but she also understood I was going to try things and want to explore. That being said it still was something very different moving into the dorms and kind of having my own place and such. Great for getting to let loose and have some amazing times.

Sample Stages of a White College Girl's Night With a Black Guy

Hold his big black cock in your little white hand.
01hold his dick.jpg

Start sucking him.
02 suck him.jpg

See how far down you can go on it.
03 go way down.jpg

Begin to wonder if you can take it all night.
04 so big.jpg

Feel your pussy stretched wide and deep.
05 in and out.jpg

Realize that he plays rough sometimes.
06 Who's your daddy.jpg

Feel the effects of being used hard.
07 feeling it.jpg

Roll over and take it from behind.
08 getting it from behind.jpg

Perhaps I too would have serviced a few. I definitely am eagerly glad that more and more white girls are going black. I can't really explain why I feel this way but I can't deny it that I love it. Perhaps what I have read on this site is true that white males are genetically made so when they see a black cock they become submissive.
I think a lot of white males feel unable to compete with Black men.
So it is good that there are sites like this where we can air our feelings with like minded people who understand us.

I think a lot of white males feel unable to compete with Black men.
So it is good that there are sites like this where we can air our feelings with like minded people who understand us.
whitebois have an instinctive and deep seated need to express our inferiority to Black men. The admission to a Black man that we bow to and respect his power is a huge cathartic relief for whitebois.

Virile Black men can't always be expected to understand this, so we are nervous to say it in person. What Black men DO understand is white femininity. The best way whitebois can publicly express our submission is to become sexy trans-girls. In high school and college, while we are smooth and pretty, is the time to transition.

whitebois have an instinctive and deep seated need to express our inferiority to Black men. The admission to a Black man that we bow to and respect his power is a huge cathartic relief for whitebois.

Virile Black men can't always be expected to understand this, so we are nervous to say it in person. What Black men DO understand is white femininity. The best way whitebois can publicly express our submission is to become sexy trans-girls. In high school and college, while we are smooth and pretty, is the time to transition.
Oh Nanci,
Although I get off on white inferiority I certainly wouldn't make much of "a sexy trans girl".

Back