College Coupling

Yes. Move frequent visits. "Is everything satisfactory, sir?" "Do you need more coffee, sir?" "Would you like dessert, sir" etx. Each time I provide the same kind of attention to the leg, gradually moving higher and with a firmer touch.
How did you end up touching/grabbing by her pussy or ass? Get lots of phone numbers that way?

Most, if not all, dated white boys, whether they had steady bfs or not. Some had black before, so I wasn't always the biggest they had had.
Love when they cheat on white guys, especially their bf who they make fun of for being less masculine or smaller

I have not heard any contradict that.

By the way, it's not all in the past. I still make a practice of doing that in our community, where many college girls work as waitresses.
Awesome. So erotic. Hope you start encouraging more to tease white boys for having shorter penises. Or admitting to her he realizes Black cock is better. Bigger.

and to show her he will be meek and deferential to Black Men they see in public

You're blowing my mind here. Thanks for taking the time and effort to share!
You're welcome. I was out to a Waflle House for lunch today, had a cute redhaired waitress I had teased a couple of times before. She wore a short skirt and I slid my hand up her slim thigh to her treasure spot right off. Couldn't decide what to order, while my middle finger stroked her slickness. When she came back I pointed out something on the menu and she bent over, and I penetrated to my middle finger's second knuckle. She met me out back for a quick suck after I finished my meal.

You're welcome. I was out to a Waflle House for lunch today, had a cute redhaired waitress I had teased a couple of times before. She wore a short skirt and I slid my hand up her slim thigh to her treasure spot right off. Couldn't decide what to order, while my middle finger stroked her slickness. When she came back I pointed out something on the menu and she bent over, and I penetrated to my middle finger's second knuckle. She met me out back for a quick suck after I finished my meal.
Fucking legend!

How old is she? Were you her first Black man? Is she another redhead that loves cum facials and getting her pic taken like that?

How old is she? Were you her first Black man? Is she another redhead that loves cum facials and getting her pic taken like that?
I didn't ask her age but probably 21, 22. She told me she has sucked black before, all the way back to junior high. I didn't try a facial because she had to go back to work. She did tell me she liked my aggressive treatment. She said she is sick and tired of white boys who are scared to push for sex.

I didn't ask her age but probably 21, 22. She told me she has sucked black before, all the way back to junior high. I didn't try a facial because she had to go back to work. She did tell me she liked my aggressive treatment. She said she is sick and tired of white boys who are scared to push for sex.
I don't want to like this but that describes me.

I was at one of my own restaurants with the manager after work; everyone else was gone. She said something bitchy and before she knew it I had her bent over my desk and 3 fingers in her hold. The bitching stopped and the moaning started and I used her hard. Afterward when she regained her breath, she said, "Why can't white guys be like you? I bitch at my white bf and he whimpers like a hurt puppy. On the other hand, you never take any crap off me." And I don't. Other times I have slapped her, pulled her hair, hurt her tits, whatever I felt like doing.

I was at one of my own restaurants with the manager after work; everyone else was gone. She said something bitchy and before she knew it I had her bent over my desk and 3 fingers in her hold. The bitching stopped and the moaning started and I used her hard. Afterward when she regained her breath, she said, "Why can't white guys be like you? I bitch at my white bf and he whimpers like a hurt puppy. On the other hand, you never take any crap off me." And I don't. Other times I have slapped her, pulled her hair, hurt her tits, whatever I felt like doing.
White guys aren’t real men. Or/and like women to be dominatrixes and dole out punishment for that pathetic white shrimpdick

Back