College Coupling

What happened when you did it? Did your roommate get turned on by cheating?
I came clean to the guy I cheated on and told him I wasn't feeling being committed to anything at the moment.

She must have since she did it often.

• Love
Reactions: wit
I came clean to the guy I cheated on and told him I wasn't feeling being committed to anything at the moment.

She must have since she did it often.
Did he know it was with Black Men? Did that make him insecure? Or did he just get mad or sad?

Did he know it was with Black Men? Did that make him insecure? Or did he just get mad or sad?
He knew he was black because he knew the man. He just got pissed until I told him I was breaking up with him. Then he wanted to work on it but I wasn't lying when I told him I didn't want to be committed to anyone at the time.

He knew he was black because he knew the man. He just got pissed until I told him I was breaking up with him. Then he wanted to work on it but I wasn't lying when I told him I didn't want to be committed to anyone at the time.
Was he very underendowed? Understandable he didn't want to lose you even if it meant he might have to learn to let you share....

Was he very underendowed? Understandable he didn't want to lose you even if it meant he might have to learn to let you share....
He wasn't too bad in the bedroom department but we fought a lot. Mainly he wanted to be a BF when he needed loving or sex but after that wanted to be on his own as well. Long story.

He wasn't too bad in the bedroom department but we fought a lot. Mainly he wanted to be a BF when he needed loving or sex but after that wanted to be on his own as well. Long story.
Ah. Sound familiar. Youth and immaturity happen. But I bet he knows he missed out now, however. Did he know then, or find out, you needed more BBC? Did he get jealous later? I once had an ex gf's friends tease me online because my ex had started to joke about how small i am between the legs

I used to date a korean girl in a sorority at ucla. I couldnt find her at a party one night. I went to the bathroom and she was blowing an athlete with a huge bbc. She just looked at me and said shut the door. I knew she cheated before but i was just shocked. Her sisters and i knew she was getting fucked in there. She came out and kissed me. Everyone knew she just cucked me.
Happened lots of times at USC...…. what Sorority was it?

Back